Royal Perth currently has two very successful membership specials designed to attract new Men & Women members (Introduction to Golf Program) and current women golfers (Three-month Trial Membership) to the Club.
The Introduction to Golf Program is for Men & Women who would like to learn to play golf and join a quality golf club like Royal Perth and is open to all Men & Women 18 years of age and over who do not yet have a handicap OR their handicap is 36 or more (exceptions may be made at discretion of Men’s/ Women’s Captain and the Membership Manager if applicant is returning after an absence from golf) and includes:
- Five group coaching lessons with the club professional on a Friday or Sunday (additional coaching from the club professional is available by private arrangement).
- Access to the course three days a week; on Sunday, Monday and Friday, subject to course availability.
- Organised eight or ten hole play with the assistance of experienced women players on Sunday afternoons and Monday mornings.
- Use of the practice range and practice putting greens on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday.
- Tuition in course etiquette and scoring the different forms of competitions.
The membership is for 6 months for fee of $600 (10% discount available for two or more applicants joining together). At the end of the 6 months members will have the option to extend for a further 3 months at a cost of $300 and then again another 3 months at $300 again if required, making it a 12 month program if needed.
The Three-month Trial membership is open to all women aged 18 years or over who already have a Golf Link handicap of 36 or less and who wish to play in women’s competitions and use the clubhouse and practice facilities. A Three Month Trial Playing member may play in women’s competitions on Tuesday and Thursday subject to availability on the timesheet, but not before 11am on Tuesdays. Women eligible to play in the Business Women’s category may be able to play in the Saturday competition, subject to approval from the Women’s Captain and there being a vacancy in the field.
The fee for this category is $520 for any three month period between March and November and $350 for the period December to February.
Towards the completion of the 12 month Beginner program and three month trial period, participants will be invited to apply for membership via the normal application process.
Prospective members can download a brochure outlining each of the programs by clicking here or contact our membership department on (08) 6436 4900 or via email for further information or an application form.