All Members and visitors are required to abide by the minimum dress standards. It is the responsibility of club members to ensure their guests are aware of dress regulations and abide by them.
For Men’s Dress Regulations, click here.
For Women’s Dress Regulations, click here.
Members – Men & Women
The following items are not permitted at Royal Perth Golf Club except for short term visits
- Denim jeans/trousers, denim shorts/skirts, denim shirts, denim coats or denim jackets.
- Cargo style shorts or trousers.
- Any shirt with bold advertising, logos or bold screen printing.
- Runners, tennis shoes, shoes without socks.
- Shirts worn outside of trousers.
The following items are not permitted at Royal Perth Golf Club at any time
- Thongs, sandals
- Singlets, surf shirts and board shirts.
Short Term Visits to the Club
Members wishing to acces the Office, Pro-shop, Locker Rooms, or Buggy sheds for a short period of time (ie 5 to 10 minutes) are not required to strictly follow the dress code as detailed above.
When exercising these privileges members are urged to have particular regard to the status and dignity of the Club.