Royal Perth currently has two very successful membership specials designed to attract new Men & Women members (the Introduction to Golf Program,Three-month Trial Membership and Trial Clubhouse Membership) to the Club.
The Introduction to Golf Program is for Men & Women who would like to learn to play golf and join a quality golf club like Royal Perth and is open to all Men & Women 18 years of age and over who do not yet have a handicap OR their handicap is 36 or more (exceptions may be made at discretion of Men’s/ Women’s Captain and the Membership Manager if applicant is returning after an absence from golf) and includes:
- Five group coaching lessons with the club professional on a Friday or Sunday (additional coaching from the club professional is available by private arrangement).
- Access to the course three days a week; on Sunday, Monday and Friday, subject to course availability.
- Organised eight or ten hole play with the assistance of experienced women players on Sunday afternoons and Monday mornings.
- Use of the practice range and practice putting greens on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday.
- Tuition in course etiquette and scoring the different forms of competitions.
The membership is for 6 months for a fee of $600 (10% discount available for two or more applicants joining together). At the end of the 6 months members will have the option to extend for a further 3 months at a cost of $300 and then again another 3 months at $300 again if required, making it a 12 month program if needed.
The Three-month Trial membership is open to all Men and Women aged 18 years or over who already have a Golf Link handicap and who wish to play in Men’s and Women’s Competitions and use the clubhouse and practice facilities.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Three-month trial membership is open to all men and women aged 18 years and over who have a current Golflink handicap.
- The Trial member may play 7 days per week but may not participate in Club competitions on Saturday, Tuesday or Wednesday.
- The Trial membership is for three months only and can only be used once.
- Trial members may not invite guests to play on the course but may invite guests to the clubhouse.
- Trial members do not have reciprocal playing rights at other golf clubs.
- Food and beverage purchases must be on a cash basis unless the member lodges a credit application with the club.
- Trial membership does not have voting rights.
- Trial Members are not eligible to win the major trophy on a competition day, except where the event is a designated invitation event. They are, however, eligible for the ball sweep.
The subscription for this category of membership is $700 payable in full in advance and includes a voucher or credit of $100 towards the purchase of food and beverages in the House. The membership will commence from the date of the invoice. There is no Nomination fee or House Spend obligation.
Towards the completion of both the Introduction to Golf program and Three Month Trial period, participants will be invited to apply for membership via the normal application process.
Prospective members can download a brochure outlining each of the programs by clicking here or contact our membership department on (08) 6436 4900 or via email for further information or an application form.
Get a taste of ‘The Royal Experience’ with the Trial Clubhouse Membership at one of Western Australia’s most exclusive venues. benefits of this membership include:
- Full use of Clubhouse facilities
- Open for breakfast and lunch everyday (except Good Friday and Christmas Day)
- Regular events including a monthly themed Friday buffet, wine & dine nights, luncheons and much more
- Invitation to apply for Full Membership at the end of the trial period
$99 – Twelve Months.
The Trial Clubhouse Member is bound by all Royal Perth Golf Club protocols, policies and procedures. Trial Clubhouse Membership is valid for one year only.