2022 RPGC – Women’s Charity Day – Tuesday, 25 October
To view the draw, please CLICK HERE
18 HOLES FOURSOMES STABLEFORD PLAYED IN SIXES
ENTRY FEE: $75 PER PERSON INCLUDES GOLF, MORNING TEA & LUNCH
• Winners – R O Law Cup, 2nd, 3rd & 4th. Sand Greens – Best Score
• Straightest Drives
• Nearest the Pins
• Longest Putts
CONDITIONS OF PLAY
- Handicap is half the aggregate of both partners handicaps. Players with a daily Handicap of 46 and above will be adjusted to a maximum daily handicap of 45
- The partners to hit off alternate tees and play alternate shots during each hole
- All ties to be decided on a count-back according to GA Rules
- Players are requested to report to registration 20 minutes prior to their starting time. 1st & 9th Tees from 8:00am
- The Match Committee reserve the right to ballot out players in the event of a capacity field and alter the Conditions of Play as required.
Dress regulations apply, please visit our website: https://www.rpgc.com.au/cms/the-club/dresscode/ for further information. Golf attire is permitted for presentations. Mobile phones are not permitted in the Clubhouse but may be carried on the course in case of an emergency. The RPGC Club House is a non-smoking venue.