How to join Royal Perth Golf Club
To apply for membership, please phone the Club on 6436 4900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Membership is open for men, women and juniors, however there are currently no memberships available in the Men's Youth, Provisional or Ordinary categories. Men are admitted as Restricted B members, and wait listed at the time of joining for a move to Provisional and Ordinary categories, when vacancies become available.
Please click on the appropriate link to view Royal Perth's membership categories.
Royal Perth welcomes beginner golfers, especially women and junior boys and girls. There are currently membership specials available for women and juniors and Royal Perth is an accredited MyGolf centre. Please click on the appropriate link to download the appropriate membership specials brochure -
Girls Summer Golf Clinics
Girl's Golf Clinics will be held weekly every Tuesday, starting 15th January 2013, from 4:30 pm to 5:30 pm
Ages 8 to 15. Beginners are welcome.
Cost $5 per session.
Registration is essential.
Phone the RPGC office on 6436 4900 or click here to download a registration form.
Benefits of being a member
- Central location
- Flat, 18 hole championship course
- Great practice facilities - driving range, one putting green, two chipping areas
- Pro shop open 7 days
- Full catering facilities 7 days, breakfast and lunch, with organised monthly dinners.
Frequently asked questions
When can I play?
- Men - Wednesdays and Saturdays are the two main men's competition days, along with Scroungers on a Thursday afternoon and medley competitions, open all day on Sundays. Scroungers and medley competitions are both mixed events, open to all playing categories.
- Women - Tuesdays and Thursdays are the two main women's competition days, along with Scroungers on a Thursday afternoon and medley competitions, open all day on Sundays. Scroungers and medley competitions are both mixed events, open to all playing categories.
Mondays and Fridays are usually open for social play for both men and women.
Can Juniors apply for membership?
Boys and girls are welcome to apply for membership. An application form needs to be completed, please contact the Front Office for one.
We are pleased to advise that Nomination Fees have currently been waived for Junior and Restricted Junior Applicants.
Can I bring a guest?
Yes, a Member may invite a guest to play, provided they are a member of an A, B or C club elsewhere in Australia or from an overseas club. A person may be invited to play up to six times in a calendar year, not including twilight and champagne breakfast competitions.
Can I invite family and friends for a meal?
Yes, as a Member, you can introduce visitors for a meal.
How do I book to play?
All bookings are done through the Club website, which you can access using your membership number and a password which is allocated to you when you join.
How do I get a handicap?
You need to submit three cards to get your handicap, one of which has to be played at Royal Perth. You will then be assigned a Golf LINK number and will be eligible to play in competitions.
|General Manager||Brad Dawson|
|Manager House||Deborah Hupje|
|Manager Course||Michael Dennis|